I was feeling under the weather for class tonight. I had Kyle, a blue belt, lead the juniors and adults in a warm up for about 20 minutes. After, I lead the Adults thru breakfalls 1, 2, 3, and 7.
I lead the class through a routine: knee to the lateral femoral, two strikes to the radial nerve, opposite bracheal plexus origine from behind with the forarm, then from the front, and then the bracheal plexus origine on the near side.
I explained the benefits of these motor points; large striking area, gross motor dysfunction and how they are "easy" targets to strike when you are in a high stress situation vs fine motor skills or deep pressure points such as the infra orbital nerve or the mandibular angle.
I defered the class to Sempai Mark after as I couldn't talk anymore.
I lead the class through a routine: knee to the lateral femoral, two strikes to the radial nerve, opposite bracheal plexus origine from behind with the forarm, then from the front, and then the bracheal plexus origine on the near side.
I explained the benefits of these motor points; large striking area, gross motor dysfunction and how they are "easy" targets to strike when you are in a high stress situation vs fine motor skills or deep pressure points such as the infra orbital nerve or the mandibular angle.
I defered the class to Sempai Mark after as I couldn't talk anymore.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment