No adults again, but we did have Jonathan, Christopher, Tony, and Michael (all of the Juniors) show up tonight.
We broke them into two groups, Sensei Mariedke worked with half of them on kicking while I worked with the other half on blocking drills. I did the same drills as we did on Monday night: the first 8 hand movements of te waza, kidney (elbow) blocks, and downward palm blocks (variation of a catch block). Half way through we switch groups.
I got some more books that I am going to be reading:
Modern Judo: The Complete Ju-Jutsu Library
and
The Path To The Black Belt
We broke them into two groups, Sensei Mariedke worked with half of them on kicking while I worked with the other half on blocking drills. I did the same drills as we did on Monday night: the first 8 hand movements of te waza, kidney (elbow) blocks, and downward palm blocks (variation of a catch block). Half way through we switch groups.
I got some more books that I am going to be reading:
Modern Judo: The Complete Ju-Jutsu Library
and
The Path To The Black Belt
Comments (0)
Post a Comment