persuader course
Today I gave a short 45 minute course on using the Persuader keychain to my co-workers. I covered how to load the keychain: alternating the direction of the keys and to place your most used keys (car and house) on opposite ends of the keyring.
Showed them the flailing and striking grips as well as the 12 different strikes. I emphasized using the left hand to strike your own shoulder to help increase the speed and springiness of the flailing strikes. I also briefly went over the key grip, steel finger grip, pinching grip, and the power grip, though I didn't have enough time to focus on these in depth.
Showed them the flailing and striking grips as well as the 12 different strikes. I emphasized using the left hand to strike your own shoulder to help increase the speed and springiness of the flailing strikes. I also briefly went over the key grip, steel finger grip, pinching grip, and the power grip, though I didn't have enough time to focus on these in depth.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment