No adults showed tonight (again) and only one junior was present, so Sensei Mariedke and I worked with Jonathan. I reviewed breakfalls 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 and then we did a bit of stretching. Worked the first 8 movements of te waza and catchblocks, shin kicks, groin kick, front kick, and roundhouse kicks. We did one child defense when the attacker picks the child up and puts them over his/her shoulder. defense is for the child to use the attackers clothing to pull themselves down their backside while yelling "this is not my parent"
side note: I saw this news item yesterday. My initial impression is that Curtis punched Hiel and caught him on the button and dropped him. Heil's head probably bounced of the concrete (several times?) which caused the head injuries that he died from. It'll be interesting to see where this case goes from here.
side note: I saw this news item yesterday. My initial impression is that Curtis punched Hiel and caught him on the button and dropped him. Heil's head probably bounced of the concrete (several times?) which caused the head injuries that he died from. It'll be interesting to see where this case goes from here.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment