No adults showed tonight. I helped Sensei Mariedke with the juniors class. I went over breakfall #6 with them. they still have some work to do with this one. We worked on adult attacks: wrist grabs inline, across, 1 hand on each wrist and 2 hands on one wrist. The juniors also defended against an adult (me) picking them up and putting them over my shoulder.
I picked up some interesting variations on bear hugs from behind and some ground fighting drills that look like they'd be a good warmup exercise and also to get the adults more familiar and comfortable on the ground. I'll see about trying them next week when most of the adults are back from their business trips.
I picked up some interesting variations on bear hugs from behind and some ground fighting drills that look like they'd be a good warmup exercise and also to get the adults more familiar and comfortable on the ground. I'll see about trying them next week when most of the adults are back from their business trips.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment