Sensei Mariedke was sick last night, so I had the class all to myself. Four of the juniors showed up as well as the new guy.
We warmed up by reviewing breakfalls 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8. I moved on to review wrist grab escapes (in line, cross, 2 hands on 1 wrist, 1 hand on each wrist) and had volunteers demonstrate the escapes to the other juniors.
After the juniors class, I reviewed some of the wrist grabs and bear hugs from monday with the adults. We transitioned into the neck twisting takedown, knee drop and stamping kick, and then threw in the cross armbar and finished up with rowing the boat. To finish up class, I went over high forearm blocks, elbow block, thigh block, and carriage blocks.
We warmed up by reviewing breakfalls 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8. I moved on to review wrist grab escapes (in line, cross, 2 hands on 1 wrist, 1 hand on each wrist) and had volunteers demonstrate the escapes to the other juniors.
After the juniors class, I reviewed some of the wrist grabs and bear hugs from monday with the adults. We transitioned into the neck twisting takedown, knee drop and stamping kick, and then threw in the cross armbar and finished up with rowing the boat. To finish up class, I went over high forearm blocks, elbow block, thigh block, and carriage blocks.
Comments (0)
Post a Comment